[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
specops56

SOLD: Brownells Carrier Key Staking Tool NIB

I bought this several years ago and never needed to use it. Here is the Brownell’s page with info on it:
https://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/rifle-tools/staking-tools/carrier-key-staking-tool-sku080000638-29337-55683.aspx?sku=080000638

Here are the pictures:

MQCz8MN.jpg

taHF1XJ.jpg

W7F5Mpc.jpg

$45.00 + shipping. PM me if you want it.

I wanted to give you guys first shot at it before it goes on the Bay.

Terry

Edited by specops56
  • Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
4 minutes ago, specops56 said:

I bought this several years ago and never needed to use it. Here is the Brownell’s page with info on it:
https://www.brownells.com/gunsmith-tools-supplies/rifle-tools/staking-tools/carrier-key-staking-tool-sku080000638-29337-55683.aspx?sku=080000638

Here are the pictures:

MQCz8MN.jpg

taHF1XJ.jpg

W7F5Mpc.jpg

$45.00 + shipping. PM me if you want it.

I wanted to give you guys first shot at it before it goes on the Bay.

Terry

Good deal for someone!  GLWTS!

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Terry you still have this?

7 minutes ago, Nwatson99 said:

Terry you still have this?

Yep. Still got it.

Terry

I will take it, send me your paypal on my PM please