[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
BushXM15

Bathroom remodeling

Oh yes our downstairs bathroom looked like a broken down brothel , some people have NO taste and what they do have is BAD BAD BAD !.

I've still got a ways to go but it's heading in a favorable direction .  I was going to scuff the walls and paint . NOPE think again ,I did a little spot around the light switch and ended up

PEELING the entire ROOM !!!!. Old floor some funky roll film crap supposed to look like wood , Only if You were BLIND in both eyes !. :facepalm: I've got real Oak casings and baseboards in MY container and when I can get it out  this crap will be firewood . Still doing the shower area but Floor and counter top ( was fake marble ) are DONE . MY New faucet is setting on the bench .  I'll shut the water off too the house and replace ALL water angle and straight supply stops at once . With  #3 bath  two with double vanity  plus laundry room and kitchen ,which I suspect I'll be sweating copper extensions in addition to replacing ALL supply lines  ,along with New faucets . Oh a plumbing I'm a going :tap: Floor tile isn't counter tile ,it just looks like it same color hue though .  Oh I also refinished  our cabinets , as  they were hideous and had the joy of building two garden shed doors . The Fun never stops :mouthtaped: 

FYI : I HATE that Light both of them . I may build an oak shadow box and install recess lighting , dumb bassturds didn't center the light can in the wall over the sink area :cussing:

jVyuHeb.jpg

caMbkFR.jpg

rp8KGca.jpg

Wf46La3.jpg

o7GAlBy.jpg

l02KZL0.jpg

9onFkNH.jpg

O4I5nai.jpg

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lots of work. 

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
7 hours ago, alpo said:

Lots of work. 

The fun never ceases around here , tomorrow I'm going too the RANGE hell or high water :thumb: I finished My slant board yesterday and will put a couple of coats of urethane today on it's face side then inform the Wife it's got to dry :ROFLLMAO:. Problem is getting too the Range without her wanting to go and shoot up ammo :tap:

Because then I'll be night enslaved at the reloading bench :dontknow:

See this is what COVID-19 is doing too us , taking away Traveling ; So domestic honey do's enslave the Male . Instead of suggesting to the Wife she and her Friend need to take  trip or  excursion they've talked about for ever :segrin:.

Hope you can make it to the range.  It's been a long time since I done any kind of shooting, I'm talking several years.   Have fun.

• Sad 1