[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
smb5769

Looking for an American flag Glock 19

Hey, the wife is looking for an American flag G19 and as we all we'll know it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack right now. Anyone got any leads on one like this?

f840334f01273b29a7bc17a1c0dffae5.jpg

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like these were a one time run?    You might find them at various gun shops on the internet. Most of the bigger sellers are sold out.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That's about right. We finally just decided to just get one and then if we decide later to get it cerakoted like that. Man, this is one thing I can tell you. That GSSF blue label discount is AWESOME! Got her a gen 5 19 with night sights for 500 bucks out the door. I think it was like 429 without taxes. I renew in middle December and I just may try and see if I can find a long slide 45 Glock.