[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Rampy

So It’s Started Again........Idiots

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Toilet paper, water in bottles and all cleaning supplies sold out & people freaking out cuz they can’t buy any:screwloose:

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Toilet paper, water in bottles and all cleaning supplies sold out & people freaking out cuz they can’t buy any:screwloose:

Yep I was at Costco today and no toilet paper to be found. Plenty of water though. People really are stupid.

Sean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Too many sheeple.

I know it is so funny to see it again

Went to Chic Fil A for supper & some idjit was talking about how he took a roll of TP from the bathroom.......

So I asked him rather loudly using “the voice” if he understood that taking toilet paper from the bathroom is consider theft and he is a thief now :hysterical3:

Good thing lots of people were around, he called me lots of nasty names, said he was going to kick my ass, threw the roll of TP and me and stormed out leaving his food on the table :lol::lol::lol:

Im seriously going to get my ass kicked one of these days:dontknow:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh and we were required to sign in & once a week the lists get turned into the government for tracking.

So I was Sam McCloud, Taos New Mexico :whistling: :whistling: :laugh:

• Haha 2

I still dont understand the run on TP.  Trees no longer going to grow?  No harvesting, no manufacturing?  Distribution network not gonna work?  No trucks?

It doesnt take me a bunch of TP to wipe my azz, maybe people need to learn to do with less.  I dunno. 

• Like 2

It is hilarious. Mostly the unprepared, low wattage and weak minded which are doing this. These are same folks you see in all the Walmart memes.

It is likely they do not have enough food preps to justify pooping that much.

They will be the first line of zombies coming to your door.

• Haha 2

Our local Walmart has plenty of water but very low on toilet paper and no paper towels..  All that is left is a section of 4 pack mega rolls and limit is one per customer.  Went over to the local grocery store and they have plenty of TP and paper towels also. Asked the cashier what the deal was and she told me it's the threat of a truckers strike.  That's crazy.  Only guys that own their own trucks will strike and not all of those cause if their not rolling no money coming in for payments..  The companies that own their own fleet of trucks and hire drivers will not strike and they will be out there rolling.

2 hours ago, alpo said:

Our local Walmart has plenty of water but very low on toilet paper and no paper towels..  All that is left is a section of 4 pack mega rolls and limit is one per customer.  Went over to the local grocery store and they have plenty of TP and paper towels also. Asked the cashier what the deal was and she told me it's the threat of a truckers strike.  That's crazy.  Only guys that own their own trucks will strike and not all of those cause if their not rolling no money coming in for payments..  The companies that own their own fleet of trucks and hire drivers will not strike and they will be out there rolling.

Trucker strike :hysterical3::ROFLLMAO:

I laugh, know 3 truckers who are all in favor of the strike and talking all about it and how they support it and on and on and on......

However, not one of the 3 will be striking, they all drive for places that will be rolling on the days of the strike & they are all scheduled to drive & said they will be working :hysterical3:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Rampy said:

Trucker strike :hysterical3::ROFLLMAO:

I laugh, know 3 truckers who are all in favor of the strike and talking all about it and how they support it and on and on and on......

However, not one of the 3 will be striking, they all drive for places that will be rolling on the days of the strike & they are all scheduled to drive & said they will be working :hysterical3:

Yep,  just what I said.  You work for a company and the boss says work, you have to work.  Unless you own your own truck and you are your own boss they won't strike and even most of those just can't afford to strike.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, alpo said:

Yep,  just what I said.  You work for a company and the boss says work, you have to work.  Unless you own your own truck and you are your own boss they won't strike and even most of those just can't afford to strike.

I just find the hypocritical nature soooo funny, they all 3 talk tons of shat and always do as told by their employer.

just like how they al, 3 have guns and talk about the coming revolution & yet in 3 years only 1 has gone shooting and only one time at that & knew it all as his dad told him........

• Haha 1

Paper towel rationing has begun here at the few places that have any left.

Terry

15 minutes ago, specops56 said:

Paper towel rationing has begun here at the few places that have any left.

Terry

Wife just got home from the commissary on base & they are limiting sales of both TP and paper towels, but have lots......and she said for a Sunday the comissary was almost dead, nobody packing it getting ready for Thanksgiving & it's closed on Monday......

Might need to hit Sams again today and see what they have :hysterical3::hysterical3:

• Like 1

Here in NM there  were  lines around Sams Club a half mile long in Alb. And at WalMart it took hours to get in.

Stores in Roswell and that area were closed due to a covid test on an employee that came up positive. So folks swarmed the the other stores amd some went to TX must a few hours away. The ripple effect of panic caused many of the stores in Alb and Santa Fe to be overwhelmed mostly by the local panicked sheeple thinking the state was gonna shut down more stores.  
https://www.newsbreak.com/new-mexico/roswell/news/2106165008324/southeast-new-mexico-suffers-from-store-closures

Most of the fake newz is reporting that stores aren’t shutting down...but they are shrills for our Governor who is imposing  this tyranny. Apparently she wants a position on Biden’s Cabnet.

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]