[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Rampy

So It’s Started Again........Idiots

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

9 hours ago, Snake46 said:

John, I guess it proves what the 3rd ex used to say about me: "you know what you mean, but no one else does"..the buying of votes is what the other side does with contributed money, hence the "other side does" and the "we don't", meaning we don't use contributed money to buy votes..

I have given more this election cycle than ever before, with the sole intent being to elect constitutional conservatives..

You're right, even though I'm pretty sure you were using sarcasm. The Republicans are not known for going door to door and pressuring people in ghettos who to vote for or their neighbors would be against them. Conservatives are not known for ballot harvesting. Conservatives are not known for organizing bus fleets and POV caravans to travel from State to State voting illegally in elections.  And while it happens with regularity, the Republicans, (especially a while back) were not known for "pay to play". It was not Bush who was selling a stay in the Lincoln bedroom...

If your position that a private individual sending money to a political campaign is "buying votes" then our two trains are never going to meet, and I hope you enjoy living under Marxist rule until we can get corporate money, PACS, GSOs, etc etc out of politics. All these wack job billionaires driving 2 tonners through the loopholes in campaign finance law, and flaunting bogus publisher designations and having their monopolies protected will only lead to Marxism, because these people have been brainwashed into thinking that the country that afforded them the ability, along with their talents, to accumulate almost unlimited amounts of wealth, all seem to want the power that comes with the elitism of Marxism. 

As far as "you know what you mean..." I feel the same way. I am beginning to understand that many Constitutionalists have absolutely no idea what it means to be politically active.  For them there is only two positions on the selector, :

leave me alone, and full auto.  If we don't learn there is a lot of ground in between to fight this battle, and how to fight them, I am concerned about the future my children and grandchildren will live in. I think a good jump off place for Conservatives to get over their slight differences is to put a lot of emphasis on something bigger than ourselves, some bigger than what the material world this great Republic and our hard work affords us. Simple, focused things,  like God, family, and country.  Certainly we can agree on that, can't we ? Maybe it is the rugged individualism inherent in many Conservatives that interferes with them getting effectively organized. The depressed Conservatives I run in to do nothing but make me angry.  This is going to take effort, and yes, treasure. 

Marxist Operatives in the USA, for example, are encouraging their comrades to move to Georgia, establish residency, 

vote in the Senate elections so that if Biden wins, Harris will be the tie breaker vote in the Senate. Then they move back home. But an individual legally donating to a political campaign is "buying votes" ?  I sure wish you would explain that to me and give me an alternative to individuals donating money or the value of their service to the political campaign of the people they support. Marxism and the DNC platform is a clear and present danger to the U.S. Constitution and our Republic. 

If a large portion of the country does not feel the same way, we have one very tough row to hoe. I don't know how I can make it any more plain.  I also have a hard time understanding Conservatives who do not believe this, and how important those Senate elections are in Georgia. It as not as if I am asking anyone to do anything illegal, immoral, or fattening.

Certainly you don't really believe that an individual making a campaign contribution is "buying votes" ? 

You spoke of contributing to candidates, so I have no idea why you call that "buying votes".

John 

Edited by Retcop

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
8 hours ago, hlhneast said:

Let California burn their trees.  Forestry is the number one industry in most of the Southern states.  And we have the paper mills.  The little town in Alabama I lived in had your butt covered.  It manufactured toilet paper and toilet seats.  California can use leaves to wipe their butt as far as I am concerned.  Oh, thats right, they burned their trees.  Maybe they could use slightly fraudulent ballots.  They could get  some extras from Chicago or Detroit.

How did the hunting ventures fair ?

Hopefully we'll :thumb:

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
8 hours ago, Retcop said:

You're right, even though I'm pretty sure you were using sarcasm. The Republicans are not known for going door to door and pressuring people in ghettos who to vote for or their neighbors would be against them. Conservatives are not known for ballot harvesting. Conservatives are not known for organizing bus fleets and POV caravans to travel from State to State voting illegally in elections.  And while it happens with regularity, the Republicans, (especially a while back) were not known for "pay to play". It was not Bush who was selling a stay in the Lincoln bedroom...

If your position that a private individual sending money to a political campaign is "buying votes" then our two trains are never going to meet, and I hope you enjoy living under Marxist rule until we can get corporate money, PACS, GSOs, etc etc out of politics. All these wack job billionaires driving 2 tonners through the loopholes in campaign finance law, and flaunting bogus publisher designations and having their monopolies protected will only lead to Marxism, because these people have been brainwashed into thinking that the country that afforded them the ability, along with their talents, to accumulate almost unlimited amounts of wealth, all seem to want the power that comes with the elitism of Marxism. 

As far as "you know what you mean..." I feel the same way. I am beginning to understand that many Constitutionalists have absolutely no idea what it means to be politically active.  For them there is only two positions on the selector, :

leave me alone, and full auto.  If we don't learn there is a lot of ground in between to fight this battle, and how to fight them, I am concerned about the future my children and grandchildren will live in. I think a good jump off place for Conservatives to get over their slight differences is to put a lot of emphasis on something bigger than ourselves, some bigger than what the material world this great Republic and our hard work affords us. Simple, focused things,  like God, family, and country.  Certainly we can agree on that, can't we ? Maybe it is the rugged individualism inherent in many Conservatives that interferes with them getting effectively organized. The depressed Conservatives I run in to do nothing but make me angry.  This is going to take effort, and yes, treasure. 

Marxist Operatives in the USA, for example, are encouraging their comrades to move to Georgia, establish residency, 

vote in the Senate elections so that if Biden wins, Harris will be the tie breaker vote in the Senate. Then they move back home. But an individual legally donating to a political campaign is "buying votes" ?  I sure wish you would explain that to me and give me an alternative to individuals donating money or the value of their service to the political campaign of the people they support. Marxism and the DNC platform is a clear and present danger to the U.S. Constitution and our Republic. 

If a large portion of the country does not feel the same way, we have one very tough row to hoe. I don't know how I can make it any more plain.  I also have a hard time understanding Conservatives who do not believe this, and how important those Senate elections are in Georgia. It as not as if I am asking anyone to do anything illegal, immoral, or fattening.

Certainly you don't really believe that an individual making a campaign contribution is "buying votes" ? 

You spoke of contributing to candidates, so I have no idea why you call that "buying votes".

John 

Let me me try this one more time..no, we do not as conservatives use donated money to buy votes, and when we make such donations we are supporting a free election and are doing what we can to have people honestly elected..the marxists on the other hand use donated money, including questionable money, to buy votes, along with paying for their ballot harvesting and new math tallying to further their agenda..it is for that reason that I say the Georgia election will mirror the general election..

I never said we, as individual donors, are buying votes..when I said I have donated money in excess of my usual, did you take that to mean I was trying to buy votes? Really?

• Like 1

Any GOOD cause is a cause worth donating towards . Say what you will Trump and most of the Republican party IS WORTHWHILE  and was the " ONLY THING " between Social/Communism and YOU YOUR KIDS AND GRAND-KIDS FUTURES .  Wait and see just how F'd up these Biden rat turds become .

Please consider for a moment : Will Ivy League colleges return  Billions of $'s , after the Welfare Czars forgive Student loans and RAISE OUR TAXES :tap:

How about paying professors $ 85K per year ? ,  Yeah sure they will just like the tooth-fairy will visit You tomorrow :hysterical3:

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]