[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Rampy

Biden’s AFT Anti Gun Grabbing Murder

Everything I need to know about this pussy arsehole is him COSPLAY'ing soldier after shooting up a church, but couldn't seem to find his way to a recruiters office to actually be a soldier. 

As far as I'm concerned, him and the ones like him, Horiuchi being another example, are the domestic enemies I took an oath against.

F this guy.
In the face.
With a shovel.

mW7PWK7.jpg

• Like 3

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Or the pointy end of a Pick Axe.

I wonder if any R's will bring up WACO in his confirmation hearing? 

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
22 minutes ago, sw9mm said:

Or the pointy end of a Pick Axe.

I wonder if any R's will bring up WACO in his confirmation hearing? 

:hysterical3: :hysterical3: :hysterical3:

• Like 2

The libs are going crazy defending him & saying this is not him & he never murdered anybody & is a great guy to run the ATF..... nothing like the irony of antifa/blm defending such a ass freak 

qUVn8F1.jpg

Edited by Rampy

What I find so disturbing about the ATF is that every year since the WACO massacre, the agency Tweets out a remembrance for the event, almost like they want to remind us what happens to anyone who defies their orders.  As crazy as David Koresh might have been, killing men, women, and children to make a statement is evil.  It's pretty much known that they went to extreme measures just to make a statement.  They could have peacefully arrested David Koresh on one of his daily jogs, or on one of his trips into town, without having to lay siege to the compound.   All the pictures of LEOS posing on the rubble of what was obviously a horrible failure, is disturbing.  They should be ashamed not proud of having been involved in this evil operation. 

Anyone that thinks that law enforcement officers won't follow orders, and kill people to enforce gun control is in denial.  Perhaps some won't, but make no mistake most will.  

Edited by Qweevox
  • Like 1

It doesn't even need to be about 'gun-control', just ask the guy who killed Ashli Babbitt.  Oh, that's right!  They're not releasing his name, because he's black.  So no one, can ask-him anything.

Edited by Zephyr One/Zero
  • Like 1

We are in MORTAL DANGER !

Matt

On 4/10/2021 at 12:15 PM, Qweevox said:

What I find so disturbing about the ATF is that every year since the WACO massacre, the agency Tweets out a remembrance for the event, almost like they want to remind us what happens to anyone who defies their orders.  As crazy as David Koresh might have been, killing men, women, and children to make a statement is evil.  It's pretty much known that they went to extreme measures just to make a statement.  They could have peacefully arrested David Koresh on one of his daily jogs, or on one of his trips into town, without having to lay siege to the compound.   All the pictures of LEOS posing on the rubble of what was obviously a horrible failure, is disturbing.  They should be ashamed not proud of having been involved in this evil operation. 

Anyone that thinks that law enforcement officers won't follow orders, and kill people to enforce gun control is in denial.  Perhaps some won't, but make no mistake most will.  

What you are failing to understand is the different cultures in different LE Agencies.

You are also forgetting to taking into account the totality of the circumstances. 

I have some argument with "perhaps some won't". 

What I do have a huge problem with is "most will".

A blind man can see that is a conclusion made by somebody with no experience and little understanding of the culture.

With all due respect, you don't know police culture, and policing a community, and being an FBI SRT member. 

You are a smart man, yet you are willing to extrapolate what America's LEO's will do when it comes to confiscate firearms from law abiding citizens' homes all across America from what happened at WACO. Talk about apples to oranges.

That's just not smart, my friend. If you treat someone like they are your enemy, what are the chances of you being friends, regardless of whether or not you are wrong ?  You are allowing yourself to get caught up in hyperbole, and almost to the degree of BLM,

you are making a judgement call on LEO's like they are mostly one monolithic block because the wear a uniform.  

Have you ever asked yourself why the radical Dems want a National Police Force so badly, and why we have to work so hard to prevent it ?  Instead of insulting LEO's as people ready to disarm you, what the gun culture should be doing at this time is making outreach to the LEO Community at all levels where they live, and let them get to know you. Let them know how the Gun Culture and the LEO Culture have much in common, not speculate that the majority of them will be our enemies.

You are way off base, and this is the nicest way I can put it. If we were face to face, I would be briefer, and much more pointed.  The best thing you can do is to stop voicing your baseless opinion on what cops will do regarding confiscation until you get to know YOUR police, and let them get to know YOU. Then you won't have the same opinion.  You'll have a few laughs when you tell LEO's that with regard to gun confiscation, perhaps some won't follow unlawful orders, but most will.  Keep judging America's cops by what happened at Waco in the 1980's, and I'll get you a BLM T-shirt. You might be able to get a job there.

John   

John, I don't think I am off base.  Law enforcement will enforce laws. 

I'm obviously not saying ALL LEOs will enforce gun control laws, just like all gun owners won't resist. But enough law enforcement officers, departments, and agencies will. Those LEOs who refuse will be replaced by those who will. Departments that don't do it will lose their federal funding. Clearly, the ATF is enforcing current gun control laws, and they will enforce new gun control laws.    

Some states and jurisdictions will resist. But the federal government will just use the power of the purse to force them to comply. 

3 minutes ago, Qweevox said:

John, I don't think I am off base.  Law enforcement will enforce laws. 

I'm obviously not saying ALL LEOs will enforce gun control laws, just like all gun owners won't resist. But enough law enforcement officers, departments, and agencies will. Those LEOs who refuse will be replaced by those who will. Departments that don't do it will lose their federal funding. Clearly, the ATF is enforcing current gun control laws, and they will enforce new gun control laws.    

Some states and jurisdictions will resist. But the federal government will just use the power of the purse to force them to comply. 

I have two things to ask of you, other than reconsidering your conclusion.

I would ask you to do is go back and read exactly what you wrote. Words mean things.

The second thing I would ask is to thing of the influence you have with other gun owners, and people considering the proper reaction to gun registration or confiscation, even if they don't own firearms. you are influencing other gun owners that the vast majority of LEO are going to confiscate their weapons, apparently including making raids on homes, which is not based in any fact.  Your original statement makes me understand that you don't understand much about LEO culture, nor the importance we give the Oaths we take.

Imho, you would be better off sticking to subjects in which you are more well versed, and leave the on-going relationship between gun owners LEO's be strengthened by gun owners who have a better grip on the reality of the issue, and what you think may happen in the future.  We all have our roles to play. As far as you being a gunowner's liaison with LEO's you talents may be better utilized elsewhere. 

The third thing I would like you to do is to try my suggestion of doing ride-along with your police, at least a few times. 

In addition you should attend City or County Public board meetings when their are important issues regarding LE on the docket. 

I believe your opinion is dangerous, even though you have every right to it. At a time when so much of government and society is eager to through LEO's under the bus, it is a dangerous thing to go out of your way to do the same, when you can not point to any evidence for your opinion. This is a time for gun owners to let LEO's know that will not join the mobs of people who are eager to throw them under the bus without valid reason and without due process, and even predict wrongs the will commit before they have even committed those wrongs.  LEO's understand that gun owners don't condone crimes committed by the Police; cops are well aware they are held to a high standard, but we gun owners, many of whom also rely on a sidearm for self defense, understand the nature of their jobs, and would never prejudge their response to an order that flies in the face of the IIA.

We will have to agree to disagree on this. My greatest hope is that you stop trying to convince other gun owners that the majority of LEO's will comply with confiscating their personally owned weapons at the whim of politicians, or the ATF. 

That would be great. It is a wonderful time to build bridges with the LEO community, whose morale is at an all time low. 

If some gun owners as a group are able to convince the majority of cops are their enemy, some LEO will decide they have no choice but to believe your baseless hypothetical opinion of them is strong throughout the community of law-abiding gun owners. That would be tragic, self defeating, and basically giving the cops a good kick while they are down, for no defensible reason.  

• Like 1

John, sometimes I think you read ideas into comments that aren't there. For one thing, the ATF is a law enforcement agency, and the men and women who work for the ATF are LEOs. If you agree that the ATF will enforce gun control laws, you agree with ME that some LEOs will enforce gun control laws.  Just as they do now.  

The LEOs in New York, New Jersey, and other restrictive gun states ALREADY enforce gun control laws. This fact isn't disputable.  They're doing it.  So again, LEOs are already enforcing restrictive gun control laws and will enforce new gun control laws. 

LEO's will enforce the law. What point do you want us to "agree to disagree" on?  

A lot of LEOs will not enforce the gun control laws. I know some personally that will not enforce any form of gun control law. I also know a few (very few < 3)  that will enforce any gun control law if they are told to do so, they enjoy the power they have over people (I have seen it with my own eyes while on a ride along!) .   Some will in fact enforce the (GC) law no matter what.

Edited by sw9mm
  • Like 1