[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

tumblr_0a94edbb9be473198430098915ef9c46_

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Then you'd have to get something like this to go along with it. :segrin:

z8Km0Z7.jpg

aobQsCm.jpg

• Like 1

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Holy cow !

Have never seen such a thing, neither the boat, nor the rifle.

Looking at what can be seen of the barrel of the rifle, it appears to be an actual firearm.

Looking at ejection port, the rifle appears to either be a PCC, or a .22 LR.

What say you ?

Is that in your safe ? 

31 minutes ago, Retcop said:

Holy cow !

Have never seen such a thing, neither the boat, nor the rifle.

Looking at what can be seen of the barrel of the rifle, it appears to be an actual firearm.

Looking at ejection port, the rifle appears to either be a PCC, or a .22 LR.

What say you ?

Is that in your safe ? 

I wish it were in my safe!

I believe that you're correct, and that it's likely a .22LR. I don't believe that it has a buffer tube.

25 minutes ago, Longhair said:

I wish it were in my safe!

I believe that you're correct, and that it's likely a .22LR. I don't believe that it has a buffer tube.

I see what you mean about the buffer tube.

Maybe FW turned that fantastic furniture out on one his many 3D printers he now houses on 10 acres, along with his CDC tools.  Probably is going to buy controlling interest in Amazon with the profits when his company goes public ! !   I also heard a rumor about a deal with Brownell's...so I guess we'll have to wait. 

Edited by Retcop
typos, clarity
  • Haha 2