[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Mack68

Its Official , New Pandemic !

https://news.yahoo.com/fauci-gun-violence-mass-shootings-public-health-151345412.html

I knew it was coming, I believe this is the method that is going to drive a nail in our coffin.

The were able to CANCEL the constitution for 'public health' they will do the same.

you just wait! 

Talk me off that cliff.......

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The constitution has already been declared a racist document by the left. They are trying! 

Mad maxine is getting vocal again. She want all the activist (blm, antifa) to get out in the streets to let us know they mean business. Isn’t that inciting a riot?

The left is trying to start a physical war in this country!

With all the recent shootings and the demands for a guilty verdict in the Chauvin trial, it will get nasty sooner than we think.

Edited by sw9mm

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The answer is simple. If they get out in any streets I roam and try to relay the message they mean business, well I have ZERO problem with letting them know 2 can play that game, as I mean business as well. The Constitution and the rights it grants is something that is not to be overlooked or undermined. God help this country, but I'll gladly do my part if presented with the opportunity.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SouthTXGunner23 said:

The answer is simple. If they get out in any streets I roam and try to relay the message they mean business, well I have ZERO problem with letting them know 2 can play that game, as I mean business as well. The Constitution and the rights it grants is something that is not to be overlooked or undermined. God help this country, but I'll gladly do my part if presented with the opportunity.

And what of the streets of your fellow patriots?  Do we focus only on our 'own' homes/towns when dealing with what is a national crisis relating to the undermining of the constitution by the left inciting riots in the streets from the REAL terrorists?  "United we stand, divided we fall" ringin' any bells for you guys? 

The only thing making the country sick is Fauci.

I heard his ego is so large that when he has an interview or press conference scheduled,

his ego arrives 20 minutes before he does. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Forsaken352 said:

And what of the streets of your fellow patriots?  Do we focus only on our 'own' homes/towns when dealing with what is a national crisis relating to the undermining of the constitution by the left inciting riots in the streets from the REAL terrorists?  "United we stand, divided we fall" ringin' any bells for you guys? 

Patriots need a leader. As of now, they don't have one.   

Matt

3 hours ago, HAZMAT said:

Patriots need a leader. As of now, they don't have one.   

Matt

^^^^THIS^^^^

Terry

If The People mobilize, leaders will emerge.

I can't believe we are still waiting around for "a leader". 

What happened to that American self reliance, fierce individualism, and love of country. 

I think "we need a leader" is rooted in indecision risk aversion. 

Some people are hedging their bets hoping "a winner" to back picks up the reigns.

Many times I have tried to convince people that this time is much different from the first,

and must come from the bottom up, with everyone doing their parts.

Our Founders and those that fought the Brits already did the heavy lifting. 

We are simply defending what has been clearly established. Piece of cake if we are the real deal,

or if we just play a Doctor on TV. 

All we are doing is bringing the ship back in line with the charts laid out for us. 

7 minutes ago, Retcop said:

......those that fought the Brits.....

They had George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Sam Adams, Ben Franklin, all the signers of the Declaration. Who do we have?

Terry

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, specops56 said:

They had George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Sam Adams, Ben Franklin, all the signers of the Declaration. Who do we have?

Terry

THIS   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, specops56 said:

Terry

Any one of us.one

What could any have done without the colonists to back them

You are not thinking of the genesis, and putting the cart before the horse.

Those men looked and the dissatisfaction and passion all around them, and people in every town and village and farm would travel far to meet and talk things out.

What do any potential leaders have today ?

A bunch of people sitting around lamenting the fact that they are screwed,

and they are too busy to assemble. Who would step forward with no indication 

many would have their backs ? 

Edited by Retcop

Where is Boudica when we need her ?

Matt

There are probably plans and preparations being made right now. If you look around your AO, you might even find some groups of people who are coming together; maybe you know some of them already, maybe you'll have to make an effort to meet them.  Only fools would post about their plans and preparations on the internet.  Anything said in this forum or on other social media platforms is completely monitored.  A.I. algos are constantly scanning websites, forums, and social media.  

If I were involved, I'd be doing it face to face, in person, with people I know in my own local community or state. I'd certainly not post about it on social media.  Like the founding fathers, I'd be meeting in private, plans and preparations would not be public, and I'd be cautious about who I invited into my confidence.   

The American Revolution basically spanned almost 20 years. It didn't just start in1776 and end in 1783.  There were a lot of isolated individual events that occurred leading up to 1776.  Many of the leaders and patriots that participated in these events weren't famous, just motivated. They were willing to do whatever it took.

The only thing you can do on the internet is encourage people to give money to gun rights advocacy groups, communicate with their elected representatives, work on getting the right people elected to office, and perhaps coordinate a symbolic but useless protest or two.  That's it.  That's all that will ever happen on this forum or any social media.