[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Flesh Wound

AR10/SR25/LR308 Mag holder

Cleaning out the reloading room. Sold my PA-10 so I no longer need this.

My design, 3D printed in High Impact Polystyrene. Designed specifically to hold Magpul AR10 Pmags. Holds 5. No idea what other mags that may fit. I only have one holder on-hand. However if enough interest I can print more.

$13.50 shipped in the USA.

IMG_0684.thumb.jpg.e1d0b0d280e378747e786eec7dcbae0a.jpg

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]