Sign in to follow this  
njch412

???

Hello Wisconsinites,

I'm from IL, A F.I.B. if you will, but I am a fellow packer-backer

Where in your great state is it legal to hunt with my AR10. I am told Waupaca county where I have my cabin is muzzleloader only but Waushara to the south is ok for bolt / semi rifles. Does anyone know where I can gain info about this topic.

Hello Wisconsinites,

I'm from IL, A F.I.B. if you will, but I am a fellow packer-backer

Where in your great state is it legal to hunt with my AR10. I am told Waupaca county where I have my cabin is muzzleloader only but Waushara to the south is ok for bolt / semi rifles. Does anyone know where I can gain info about this topic.

For deer you can hunt anywhere the is not a shotgun/muzzleloader only area.

Yes Waupaca county is shotgun/muzzleloader only county and Waushara is not. I know non-resident liscense was $160.00 for gun deer this year.

With AR's there is not a High Cap law, so you can have 5, 10, 20, 30 rnd mags.

As far as coyotes, bobcat, fox and other furbearing animals except coons, non-residents cannot hunt them, but don't ask me why.

If you need more info you can either ask me, I live and hunt in central state WI. Or you can check out the WI DNR web site.

you might want to talk to a warden with more specific questions. rather be safe than sorry. yeah i have a few cousins for mn that hunt deer with us and it can be quite pricey.

I also have an AR 10 I hunt in oconto county in north eastern wisconsin. The gun itself is legal to hunt with, but certain counties are shotgun only. Most of southeast wisconsin over to madison. The wisconsin dnr website has a list and map of where rifles are allowed. :flea: Where do you practice?

For deer you can hunt anywhere the is not a shotgun/muzzleloader only area.

Yes Waupaca county is shotgun/muzzleloader only county and Waushara is not. I know non-resident liscense was $160.00 for gun deer this year.

With AR's there is not a High Cap law, so you can have 5, 10, 20, 30 rnd mags.

As far as coyotes, bobcat, fox and other furbearing animals except coons, non-residents cannot hunt them, but don't ask me why.

If you need more info you can either ask me, I live and hunt in central state WI. Or you can check out the WI DNR web site.

Pretty much all of southwest Wisconsin is Rifle. Just look for the hills. I know for sure Grant, Crawford, and Richland counties are rifle, I am sure most counties that surround them are to.

Edited by camoman