[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Jodas

11 and 15 rnd. FBI mags for S&W 10xxs series?

I was leafing through the factory literature the box of my 3953 and noticed extra capacity 10mm mags advertised with 11 and 15 round capacities. I also seem to remember that the FBI model 1076 coming with these mags. A call to S&W confirmed the hi cap mags are no longer in production, however the original 9 round mags are still available and actually still in production! :thumbsup: So after placing my order for a new factory mag for my 1066, the question remains regarding the hi caps: Who's got 'em? Where are they? How much do you want for 'em? If anyone has seen these, let me know please>

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was leafing through the factory literature the box of my 3953 and noticed extra capacity 10mm mags advertised with 11 and 15 round capacities. I also seem to remember that the FBI model 1076 coming with these mags. A call to S&W confirmed the hi cap mags are no longer in production, however the original 9 round mags are still available and actually still in production! :thumbsup: So after placing my order for a new factory mag for my 1066, the question remains regarding the hi caps: Who's got 'em? Where are they? How much do you want for 'em? If anyone has seen these, let me know please>

Not what you really want to hear, but of all my searching and browsing guns shops, internet and gun shows, Ive never seen a one.

good luck

g10

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Not what you really want to hear, but of all my searching and browsing guns shops, internet and gun shows, Ive never seen a one.

Hmmmmmm..... you mean like these? :biggrin:

sw15rl3.jpg

I'll trade one for an 11-rounder!

:bowdown: you have my envy sir

Hmmmmmm..... you mean like these? :biggrin:

sw15rl3.jpg

I'll trade one for an 11-rounder!

Whered? Um?

O well :bowdown:

g10

I want a couple also. In a 1046 to boot..!!!!!!!!!!!

FB, I had passed them off as myth... Either that's a great photo-shop job or extremely lucky! :-0

I know I am picking up on this thread long after the last post but I wanted to point out that 11 round and 15 round mags for the 1076 are definitely not myths as you can see here. Also, note the lack of any CAUTION statement (civilian or LE) on the right hand side of the slide of this 1076. And it came that way from the factory. It was not buffed of. Trivia question: What 1076 pistols came without CAUTION statements from the factory?

107611rd15rdmags.jpg

Wouldn't the answer simply be those WITH the mag disconnect safety?

What 1076 pistols came without CAUTION statements from the factory?

Assuming that you aren't referring to those that have the disconnect - the only 1076 models that came from the factory without the disconnect warning were the original models that went directly to the FBI. Mine doesn't have one either, but I got it directly from a former agent/instructor.

Firebreather01,

I guess I'm going to have to come up with more difficult questions. :biglaugh: You are absolutely correct.

What 1076 pistols came without CAUTION statements from the factory?

Assuming that you aren't referring to those that have the disconnect - the only 1076 models that came from the factory without the disconnect warning were the original models that went directly to the FBI. Mine doesn't have one either, but I got it directly from a former agent/instructor.

I have some 15 round 1076 mags. They can be yours, for the right offer.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALARM>

On 3/18/2017 at 1:06 PM, Kx5hundo said:

I have some 15 round 1076 mags. They can be yours, for the right offer.

So out of morbid curiosity what kind of cash are you thinking is the right offer?

I sold 4 15 rounders for $1,800, and 2 15 rounders on gunbroker for $500 and $530, respectively.

I still have a couple 15s, and an 11 rounder left.