[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

we were in PG, moved her a month ago.

Sweet. Let me know if ya wanna go shooting or something.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

New guy from UT! how is everyone doing?

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

*sigh* No one from UT really posts here eh? Sad panda.

I'm here!

Anyone know if there is any larger quantities of Power of almost anything available in the Salt Lake Valley?

Another from Utah that just joined.

Just signed up and checking in for my utah friends!

Hi to all , I just joined from Utah as well . Hope to find this site as fun and informative as another gun forum that I belong to . I own one ar15 , a Lew Horton dealer exclusive , Colt 6920 . Had it a few months now and haven't shot it yet . Need to do something about that !

Take care .

Hi to all , I just joined from Utah as well . Hope to find this site as fun and informative as another gun forum that I belong to . I own one ar15 , a Lew Horton dealer exclusive , Colt 6920 . Had it a few months now and haven't shot it yet . Need to do something about that !

Take care .

Welcome to the Armory. I'm not from Utah, heck never even been there. I'm very curious about that Lew Horton AR. I own a 1987 S&W 44mag hunter designed by him. We would love to see some pics of it. O and you need to burn some powder in that baby.

one more from utah. just joined.

ive built currently 5 ar-15s

currently building an ar-308

I wish I could have attended Shootah yesterday, seems like every year it sneaks up on me and I'm caught working. It looks like a great time! maybe next year.

one more from utah. just joined.

ive built currently 5 ar-15s

currently building an ar-308

Welcome too the group, I just completed a 308 build I'm loving it so far, just need more time with it though.

On 6/10/2018 at 6:16 PM, shooterscott said:

Welcome too the group, I just completed a 308 build I'm loving it so far, just need more time with it though.

I have now had time to get to really like my AR-10, I had an issue with my BCG, but I’ve now worked that out and the gun runs great!

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]