Nwatson99

EBR V2

Had the pleasure of using the EBRv2 on my rifle today at the range and this little jewel is great, where I am a LH shooter it allowed me to reload and release the bolt with one hand. I did not have to pivot the rifle over, reach underneath, or change hands to release the BCG, everything can be done with the right hand on the spot.

Lefty's this is a great resource for our AR's and if you do not already have one, I strongly urge you to get one.

I likes mine.

How does it stack up against the magpul BAD????

How does it stack up against the magpul BAD????

Pros: One piece (no screws), works with a larger selection of uppers, very strong, works with the redi-mag

Cons: Heavier (a few grams), more expensive, if it breaks you have to replace the whole thing (not just the catch or lever), a bit more skill required to install

Very nice piece overall.

Edited by KellyTTE

firstkodakpics22002.jpg

I really like mine. It's very solid and it has a little more area for contact. I prefer the angle of the EBRv2 to the BAD.

TS

You make really Excellent products! :thumb:

Thank you for making us the side charging model of the EBR V2. They work like a champ!

Chris

Kelly, your lower looks like it's cracked, or is that just oil?

Nice! I have been meaning to pick some of these up as I have heard nothing but great things about them. I had another brands and I took it off when I had seen the Phase 5 version. Our friend Ben over at ar15news.com has nothing but great things to say about this lever.

Phase 5 does make great stuff !! I shoot left and have been looking for products like these in the past.