Sign in to follow this  
Nwatson99

Welcome to the AR15 Training Forum

Folks this forum is for discussing Training, Classes, Accomplishments, Awards, and Information Obtained at Courses Only.

All Members are welcome to post their training experiences, preferences, and what they have learned, however this will not be a bash forum period.

If you have a difference of opinion, input, or debate on what has been posted then please post your information, Everyone will Maintain Courteous and Professional Responses.

Edited by Nwatson99
Added a little info

I noticed that there were no comments on here. There must be some guys that have some referrals to courses and training or feedback on their experiences. I am taking a Anti-terrorism course for 4 days in Las Vegas in August with CRI. Has anyone gone through their training before?

I noticed that there were no comments on here. There must be some guys that have some referrals to courses and training or feedback on their experiences. I am taking a Anti-terrorism course for 4 days in Las Vegas in August with CRI. Has anyone gone through their training before?

This thread was not really ment to be a comment thread. We added this section to the forum last year because of the amount of training reviews that were being done and did not really have any one place to put them. This thread just introduced the the subforum and set the tone and some limits.

This thread was not really ment to be a comment thread. We added this section to the forum last year because of the amount of training reviews that were being done and did not really have any one place to put them. This thread just introduced the the subforum and set the tone and some limits.

Agreed!

The intent of this forum is about after action reports from various AR oriented rifle/carbine courses.

These type reports have been reported in scattered places around the forum, but then get lost in the bowels of the GD. Thus the TF. :thumb:

Members are always looking for details on courses they might wish to participate in.

This forum is a great idea. I can't believe it has not been used more.

If your looking for some good tactical rifle courses, practical firearms training in Alderson West Virginia is the real deal, and priced right. Look them up on the web. The owner is one of the original instructors at Gunsight with Col. Jeff Cooper and Pat Rogers.