photoman

Where are all my cheeseheads

Hail to the Cheese! I up in Haywired...and the Tundra is still frozen.

:cold: :cold:

Edited by 961guy

Born a cheesehead, My grandpa was born in Green Bay so by default I got healthy doses of packer pride from birth. for better or for worse GO PACKERS!!!!!!!

Cheesehead in the House! From Kenowhere capital of kenothing.

Another Kenosha man here. Not a fan of the city but I live here none the less.

That just makes you an American with a sibling in Chicago...

:smartass:

:ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO: :ROFLLMAO:

Another Kenosha man here. Not a fan of the city but I live here none the less.

Hey Camero what's up. :gun3:

Hey Camero what's up. :gun3:

Not much, where you do you go to shoot your AR at? I'm trying to find the best place to go, I really wish I knew someone that owned land so we could just go out and have some fun but I'm thinking the range in Union Grove will probably be the best place otherwise.

Not much, where you do you go to shoot your AR at? I'm trying to find the best place to go, I really wish I knew someone that owned land so we could just go out and have some fun but I'm thinking the range in Union Grove will probably be the best place otherwise.

I have nowhere to shoot here, I have to go up north for that. I did not know there was a range in the grove. Where's it at? Bristol sucks, one shot rule. Racine Countyline is members only.

I have nowhere to shoot here, I have to go up north for that. I did not know there was a range in the grove. Where's it at? Bristol sucks, one shot rule. Racine Countyline is members only.

Yeah Bristol is a joke. I haven't used the range in Union Grove yet but when I was looking at buying an AR15 this is the range the shop owner said he liked to use. I have personally never been there but I plan on calling them this week to figure out the details of the place.

http://wisportsman.com/Home_Page.html

I've also heard it's a nice range from people that have taken their hunter's safety course there.

Yeah Bristol is a joke. I haven't used the range in Union Grove yet but when I was looking at buying an AR15 this is the range the shop owner said he liked to use. I have personally never been there but I plan on calling them this week to figure out the details of the place.

http://wisportsman.com/Home_Page.html

I've also heard it's a nice range from people that have taken their hunter's safety course there.

Cool let me know when you make a run out that way.

Well I went and bought a membership at the range today. Had a blast. Shot my AR10 and AR15. No lines, no waiting. It's a all volunteer operation and only open a few days a week, but for 50 bucks a year who cares. Everyone I met was nice. Good weather for shooting too. I spent 4 hours out there and only left when they were closing for the day. I am hooked. :flea:

Brat eater from Howards Grove-Millersville Wisconsin (yes it is one of the longest names in the US).

Brat eater from Howards Grove-Millersville Wisconsin (yes it is one of the longest names in the US).

Welcome! :gun3:

Thanks Oak, new to this on-line technology. Sheboygan is listed as my address, but HG is the closest town my farm. I think Mrs. Treadhead and I might be neighbors. I have to say the people at this site are great. It's like having a gunsmith on-call. Hopefully us Cheeseheads can help each other too. :tinybuck:

Well I went and bought a membership at the range today. Had a blast. Shot my AR10 and AR15. No lines, no waiting. It's a all volunteer operation and only open a few days a week, but for 50 bucks a year who cares. Everyone I met was nice. Good weather for shooting too. I spent 4 hours out there and only left when they were closing for the day. I am hooked. :flea:

Great to hear, I'll go ahead and join when I finally get a chance to get out there as well.

Do you know what their hours are off hand by chance?