ProjectCamaro

Shooting Club?

I'm looking to see if anyone would be intrested in forming a small shooting club in Southeastern WI? Nothing fancy just friends who hit the range together, hang out, give tips, and help each other out. In the winter we can shoot at indoor ranges and in the summer at outdoor ranges.

I would love to meet some of the other local people from the area.

Edited by ProjectCamaro

Hey!!

I'm near Burlington, Lake Geneva and Kenosha. I also belong to the CCKC Ranges in Bristol.

Where are you located?

Does Union Grove have a range?

A guy submitted a business proposal for a huge operation two years ago, but it never happened.

A guy submitted a business proposal for a huge operation two years ago, but it never happened.

Never will, either

Milwaukee and it's surrounding counties, are in great need of an outdoor AR range very bad... all there is near here are indoor pistol ranges, I can not find a decent AR-15 range with out driving way out into the country and paying 260.00 for member fees while I only want to shoot three or four times a year.. I am from Waukesha.. lots of gun lovers here but no where to go! Any Ideas?

Mcmiller in Eagle wi is an amazing range great people and cheap no member fees just pay when you want to shoot