Rob

MA members - Anyone home?

Thought I'd check in to see who else is living in the Commiewealth.

Say Hi. I don't bite. :tf:

:ahoy:

As you can tell this section of the forum doesn't get as much traffic as the others. But it's always good to see another member of the forum from MA. Just another peroson trying to make the best of it here in the Communist Republic.

Edited by xTACKLEBERRYx

:ahoy:

As you can tell this section of the forum doesn't get as much traffic as the others. But it's always good to see another member of the forum from MA. Just another peroson trying to make the best of it here in the Communist Republic.

Another new MA member here! Glad I live in Western MA, it seems less restrictive out here in the boonies, everyone out east just leaves us alone :flea:

N Dartmouth MA here. Im from PA but Im up here for grad school. Sadly I cannot bring any of my firearms here.

What a wonderful Commonwealth which donest trust its law abiding people.....

Revolutionary MinuteMen are a thing of the past, if the Bad guys invade they wont experience any resistance till they reach PA!

Just south of Beantown. Love meeting like minded people in assachusetts. NRA firearms safety instructor. Small collection of firearms. CC permit holder. 45 acres in Maine on a salt water river in case I have to bug out of here and survive. Hunt white tail archery, shotgun, and smoke pole season. Founding member of Oath Keepers. President and co founder of Old World Order Association.

Thanks for the forum. I hope to learn some stuff here. Thinking of adding a new member to my family of guns. Considering an AR 15 308.

i am from Boston area Welcome to the forum. I go to manchester to shoot there.

8 posts that's it, I'm north of Boston, glad to be here, on AR not necessarily in the republic.

Edited by greg1147

:thumb: New member from lower cape.

Edited by freedom14