scotto

IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works

2wpkv8m.jpg

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin © listens to explanations as he visits IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1,126 km (700 miles) from Moscow May 25, 2010.

14t6gt4.jpg

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin holds a historical submachine gun as he visits IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1126 km (700 miles) from Moscow, May 25, 2010.

fapst5.jpg

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, right, looks at a gun as he visits a plant manufacturing Kalashnikov assault rifles and other fire-arms in the central Russian city of Izhevsk, about 1000 kilometers (625 miles) east of Moscow, Tuesday, May 25, 2010. (AP)

1y73ww.jpg

2rxb7h3.jpg

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin ® listens to explanations as he visits IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1,126 km (700 miles) from Moscow May 25, 2010.

2h3zk83.jpg

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin © and Mikhail Kalashnikov ®, the Russian inventor of the globally popular AK-47 assault rifle, listen to explanations during the visit to the IZHMASH Izhevsk Mechanical Works, a weapons manufacturer, in Russia's city of Izhevsk, 1,126 km (700 miles) from Moscow, May 25, 2010.

ETA: Putin has poor trigger discipline

Edited by scotto

Id like to see one of those shotguns up close. Could be a neat gun to have.

Id like to see one of those shotguns up close. Could be a neat gun to have.

Good to see M Kalashnikov still up and rolling. I know he's the hero of the bad guys but I don't know I guess I can't respect talent.

Those over unders look pretty good. From what I've read they work as good as they look. Hand fitted and engraved.

Good to see M Kalashnikov still up and rolling. I know he's the hero of the bad guys but I don't know I guess I can't respect talent.

Those over unders look pretty good. From what I've read they work as good as they look. Hand fitted and engraved.

How would a gun go about looking for one of those? I cant find anything on the internet.

Not today ISIS, not today... :yerbanned:

Edited by smb5769