KevinCa316

Isnt there a suppressor made by FN to fit onto the Five-Sevens rail and front grooves?

fiveseven_3.jpg

could be my old splinter cell days toying with my mind but if they actually make one then a five seven and that suppressor are my next purchase

fiveseven_3.jpg

could be my old splinter cell days toying with my mind but if they actually make one then a five seven and that suppressor are my next purchase

:lolabove:

Nothing wrong with wanting. A guy I know here has the pistol and the FN2000. I kinda of like the rifle.

He has never owned a rifle or a pistol. But now he has both. Plus a Rugar Mk2. Funny he's practiced and learned to use all three.

Actually enjoys shooting. Likes my M-1. Doesn't mind my AR-30. My big laugh I get is, " have you got the 6.8 running yet?"

No they don't. You need to get an aftermarket barrel like the one Jarvis sells. Then a can Gemtecs seem to work really well.

If FN ever makes one I would like to know....As for the rifle and pistol they are both cool and I want one....Do they have 100 rd mags or just 50 ands under for the rifle and are after market mags as good for this it seems that there would be several spots to go wrong on a cheap magazine...Thanks FC

If FN ever makes one I would like to know....

If they did they would not sell it to the public. Guys are having good results with the Spectre. Since we cannot test every can out there I am currently putting together a list compiled of current custmoers and the cans that work and the ones that don't.

As for the rifle and pistol they are both cool and I want one....Do they have 100 rd mags or just 50 ands under for the rifle and are after market mags as good for this it seems that there would be several spots to go wrong on a cheap magazine...Thanks FC

50's not enough? :unsure:

For now I would say stay away from the after market. There was one that looked very promising and we started using them along with our FN factory mags during ammunition testing. In the end they barely held up for 2k before the feed lips and guide shattered.

No, I don't believe there is one that fits in such a manner.

I do have a Jarvis threaded barrel and a Gemtech suppressor for mine.

Pretty nice combo