[[Template core/global/global/lkeyWarning does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Decidion

Purpose of Take Down Pin Detent & Spring

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

On 10/14/2020 at 2:47 PM, jkc306 said:

guess my next challenge is .233 is in stock...

LOL. Written 10 year ago and still good advice. :banger:

Greg

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

That little spring is there to test your patience and try to install without losing an eye.

• [[Template core/front/sharelinks/google does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
  • [[Template core/front/sharelinks/stumble does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

UfHgqXY.jpg

so i've heard; just recieved 4-40 set screw and bit now need to locate a hand wrench that will accommodate the bit...

It takes me longer to get the tap in to the handle then it does to do the tapping.

Greg

3 hours ago, jkc306 said:

so i've heard; just recieved 4-40 set screw and bit now need to locate a hand wrench that will accommodate the bit...

A small crescent wrench will do in a pinch. The aluminum is soft, and you don't need to tap more than 4 or 5 turns in to accommodate the set screw.

25 minutes ago, Longhair said:

A small crescent wrench will do in a pinch. The aluminum is soft, and you don't need to tap more than 4 or 5 turns in to accommodate the set screw.

For the light work I've found Harbor Freight was my friend. 

Sometimes though you have to pay the price. I just bought a $30.00 pin wrench to fit a RUGAGE barrel nut. Pretty steep considering each barrel change usage is only about 15 seconds.

Greg

[[Template core/global/global/pagination is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]