Killer308

Boycott AIM Surplus and Surplus Ammo

when we build the fence between the US and mexico just go north and follow the eastern and northern boundry of the State of Kommiefornia and let mexico have it.

Ted was the unabomber. McVeigh was the Oklahoma City bomber.

My mistake.

There is NO law against shipping OLL stripped lowers to California PERIOD! There is no liability to the seller at all PERIOD! A stripped lower is NOT an assault weapon PERIOD! There is no law to change and moving is not an option.

you think cali is bad, try New Jersey

If I owned a mail-order gun business, I wouldn't ship anything to California. Nothing. Their laws are so screwed up, I'd be risking losing my business for unintentionally violating California law. Any state that enacted similarly complex laws would be on my boycott list as well.

If I owned a mail-order gun business, I wouldn't ship anything to California. Nothing. Their laws are so screwed up, I'd be risking losing my business for unintentionally violating California law. Any state that enacted similarly complex laws would be on my boycott list as well.

I agree with you 100%. If the company said we don't do buisness in California at all I can respect that. I don't like it but I can respect that. It's the we'll sell you this but we won't sell you that crap that pisses me off.

The laws here are bad but they are not as bad as they are made out to be. I do really hate this state for more than just gun stuff. It's annoying when someone says just move. If I could I would have along time ago.

It's funny. I had this same subject posted on a Kali site. A guy called me a D!CKHEAD so I told him he's a f-cking idiot and I got banned. He didn't get banned just me.

I thought it was illegal to not sell an item to some one that had the money and was legally authorized to purchase the item.

Imagine if a company said they would not sell their product to a specific religious group. I think this act would be frowned on in any court. To say they dont want to sell to a particular state doesnt seem that different to me.

I would place an online order and make them tell you they wont sell to you. I'm sure there are a few lawyers in Cali that would like to represent you in that matter.....

I thought it was illegal to not sell an item to some one that had the money and was legally authorized to purchase the item.

Imagine if a company said they would not sell their product to a specific religious group. I think this act would be frowned on in any court. To say they dont want to sell to a particular state doesnt seem that different to me.

I would place an online order and make them tell you they wont sell to you. I'm sure there are a few lawyers in Cali that would like to represent you in that matter.....

Ever hear of "we reserve the right to refuse service"? A private citizen can refuse service to anyone they want. They can refuse entry into their business to anyone they want. Once someone recieves government funding, or are a part of the government that it becomes an issue.

Ever hear of "we reserve the right to refuse service"? A private citizen can refuse service to anyone they want. They can refuse entry into their business to anyone they want. Once someone recieves government funding, or are a part of the government that it becomes an issue.

Yep. Ever hear of "55+" trailer parks? They won't rent to someone based upon age. I think that's a little out there, but since they don't accept section 8 money, they can do whatever they want.

Remember the "No shirt, no shoes, no service" signs? One at a local convenience store kept me coming back. Private citizens can refuse sales to anyone they want, and refuse to sell particular items to anyone they want. An FFL dealer has even more latitude. They can refuse to sell to someone based upon a "feeling".

I should have specified this was basically directed at people from California.

Again this was directed more to California people. If I wasn't in California I would buy stuff from them. My point being it's hard enough in this communist demonrat libtard state to fight against the insane stupidity without having companies helping them out. My thought process is that if you quit helping someone that isn't helping you then maybe they might see things just a bit different.

Below is the California law as it is written.

Penal Code:

12276 - Lists "assault weapons" banned by name.

12276.1. (a) Notwithstanding Section 12276, "assault weapon" shall

also mean any of the following:

(1) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has the capacity to

accept a detachable magazine and any one of the following:

(A) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action

of the weapon.

(B) A thumbhole stock.

© A folding or telescoping stock.

(E) A flash suppressor.

(F) A forward pistol grip.

(2) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has a fixed magazine

with the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds.

(3) A semiautomatic, centerfire rifle that has an overall length

of less than 30 inches.

So with the exact law listed. If you have completed your AR build and no longer have just a stripped lower; then you will need to install a "bullet button" or "Monster Man Grip" to be in compliance of the law. Those are just two of the most common ways I have built my ARs to be CA compliant.

Cali will not allow 50 cal rifles so Barrett Industries will it do business with any business person or govt entity in California for any of their product.

Brother I feel for you and admire your determination but until you guys take back the state from the hippies, queers and illegals your state is only going to suffer. Maybe somebody there should point put how many millions of dollars states like Texas and Tennessee made on sales tax from those "evil" black rifles over the last two and a half years. Hit them in the wallet where they can feel it. I have a buddy that has a FFL and does a lot of gun broker stuff. It says right on his page NO CAL sales. Maybe somebody should sue the state claiming that guns made in other states are federally regulated and fall under interstate commerce, therefor it is unconstitutional for Cali to pass laws like this.

My wife keeps talking about moving to Tennessee. How is it in Whites Creek?

I am totally with AIM on this one. The likely reason they would have had so much knowledge on their customers NOT complying with the ban is that it came back to bite them in the butt.

If you guys recall the video of the guy who got hit by an ice cream truck and successfully sued the ice cream truck driver even though the driver was following the law and the so-called victim breaking it. Following the law is no guarantee against persecution right now, which is unfortunate because those sorts of policies have a 100% history of leading to the break-down of the system or death of the leaders (things get ugly when no one is safe)

The gun grabbers in California have no regard for the law and are not holding back on gun companies. If they can get away with it, they'll do it. Better to loose only receivers from AIM then to loose them as a business entirely. The concerns AIM is describing are very real dangers they face.

Cali will not allow 50 cal rifles so Barrett Industries will it do business with any business person or govt entity in California for any of their product.

Barrett's California policy is directed ONLY at the government and those who cater to them. Their policy towards California residents is the opposite. They have gone out of their way to get around California's corrupt laws. Before the ban went in to effect, they made a batch of fixed mag 82A1s for California residence and are still pumping .416 caliber rifles in to the state. There's one for sale at TDS Guns in Rockland (Sacramento outskirts) right now. I would personally like to see a bullet button 82A1 in .416 Barrett but I am unaware of the existence of such gun at the moment. I'm still sure you can get one if you have the $.

We need allot more of what Barrett did. Get enough manufactures of not just weapons but other stuff cutting California off and they'll be forced to listen.

Edited by brigadier

I get so sick and tired of people making excuses for BS!

You can add Palmetto State Armory to the list too. Before Ab962 was to take affect they stopp shipping ALL ammo and ALL reloading suppltes to California.