Killer308

Boycott AIM Surplus and Surplus Ammo

My point is that I will not buying anything from any company that will not sell legal parts do Kalifornia. That's my choice and if more people did that they might get a clue. I choose to give my business to companies that don't want to give into BS gestapo tactics. What you choose to do is your decision and I support that too.

WELCOME TO THE USSK!

Certainly is your choice; and along with getting a clue, they might go outta business too...

Boycotting does not always have the intended outcome...

Certainly is your choice; and along with getting a clue, they might go outta business too...

Boycotting does not always have the intended outcome...

I guess that's the point. If they go out of buisness whose fault would that be? Bad buisness choices don't deserve to be rewarded. I'm not telling anyone what to do. I'm not even suggesting anyone out of Kalifornia do this unless you also happen to be somewhere that companies refuse to send legal products.

I guess that's the point. If they go out of buisness whose fault would that be? Bad buisness choices don't deserve to be rewarded. I'm not telling anyone what to do. I'm not even suggesting anyone out of Kalifornia do this unless you also happen to be somewhere that companies refuse to send legal products.

A bit of a change, but yet related...

I saw something on facebook about a vote going on tonight in an area in California where if it passes, the Zoning laws will change and it will shut down gunshops and stop stores from selling guns????

1st I thought WTF are they up too, then I thought of you and this thread....

I hope its either not true or does not pass...

A bit of a change, but yet related...

I saw something on facebook about a vote going on tonight in an area in California where if it passes, the Zoning laws will change and it will shut down gunshops and stop stores from selling guns????

1st I thought WTF are they up too, then I thought of you and this thread....

I hope its either not true or does not pass...

I remember reading about that somewhere. If it passes it will cost whatever city that is a bunch of money in legal fees. Somtimes I have to jst let some of that stuff go because it makes me so mad. I really can't stand the politicians in the USSK.

Here's where I saw that.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=489627

Edited by Don29palms

Running to another state, refusing to do business in Ca., Posting comments about how Californians should get their act together and change the laws etc. is just what the Brady Campaign and others want to happen. I fail to see the logic when people from other states make the comments like I see in this post. The fight for our gun rights "IS" in Californian. To believe that just writing Ca off is logical is just burying your head in the sand. If Ca really looses, the rest of the states will follow. Look at the history of legislations, most started in Ca. and other states adopted them. The same will (and is) happening with gun legislation. Help us fight. Don't give in to the histerics.

We are making good headway in Ca. due in part to support from other states and consolidated efforts of sportsmen through organizations like Calguns and Calguns foundation etc.

Divided we will fall!!

Look at the history of legislations, most started in Ca. and other states adopted them. The same will (and is) happening with gun legislation. Help us fight. Don't give in to the histerics.

We are making good headway in Ca. due in part to support from other states and consolidated efforts of sportsmen through organizations like Calguns and Calguns foundation etc.

Divided we will fall!!

They will hold their noses high in the air, while they look down them at us, until the bitter end. Talk is cheap, actually doing something about it is hard. When California's AW ban first went into effect they said, "My God! They took away your semiauto rifles? How terrible." We gutted that law and now they say "My God! You have to install a mag lock on your semiauto rifles? I don't know how you live there." 2A is not the only reason to live somewhere and we are making progress.

Gene Hoffman of Calguns Foundation talks about your point, that many laws start in California.

That sucks big time- I will drop an email in support. That is a poor business decision on their part.

For all of you saying California laws are to hard to follow, please know that they are actually easy to follow. Many manufactures do ship to us here, and they seem to have no problem with it. Heck, we have AR manufacturers here in this state. Here is how simple the law is when it comes to AR-15s:

-There is a list of lower receivers, most are outdated. You may not own any of these said lowers. 90% of company's have lowers NOT on the list.

- If you purchase a lower, and you plan on putting any "evil features" on it, you must put a "bullet button" onto it, unless it is a .22LR or a featureless build. THIS IS NOT A COMPANY'S JOB, AND NO COMPANY WOULD EVER BE IN JEOPARDY OF SENDING A LOWER TO CA

- You cannot own a 50BMG rifle, but you can buy the ammo. The 50BMG round is the ONLY round banned, not 50DTC, 50 Beowulf or any pistol calibers.

It is as simple as that! No company would ever be in any legal trouble when shipping anything to an FFL in CA as long as the firearm is not banned by name. There quite literary is a list they can check.

These are all manufacturers who will ship complete rifles and lowers to CA:

Colt

Rock River Arms

Palmetto State Armory

LMT

BCM

Daniel Defense

Smith & Wesson

Stag Arms

Delton

Olympic Arms (AR Pistol only)

CMMG

DPMS

And More

All of these manufacturers follow CA laws. We can only ask for more to follow.

Trust me, I HATE California laws, but I have no trouble following them. I have a strong belief in the second amendment, and love all of my guns.

Edited by SureShot241

For all of you saying California laws are to hard to follow, please know that they are actually easy to follow. Many manufactures do ship to us here, and they seem to have no problem with it. Heck, we have AR manufacturers here in this state. Here is how simple the law is when it comes to AR-15s:

-There is a list of lower receivers, most are outdated. You may not own any of these said lowers. 90% of company's have lowers NOT on the list.

- If you purchase a lower, and you plan on putting any "evil features" on it, you must put a "bullet button" onto it, unless it is a .22LR or a featureless build. THIS IS NOT A COMPANY'S JOB, AND NO COMPANY WOULD EVER BE IN JEOPARDY OF SENDING A LOWER TO CA

- You cannot own a 50BMG rifle, but you can buy the ammo. The 50BMG round is the ONLY round banned, not 50DTC, 50 Beowulf or any pistol calibers.

It is as simple as that! No company would ever be in any legal trouble when shipping anything to an FFL in CA as long as the firearm is not banned by name. There quite literary is a list they can check.

Colt Just recently with very restricted models.

Armalite NO

Palmetto State Armory

LMT

BCM

Daniel Defense

Smith & Wesson

Stag Arms

Delton

Olympic Arms NO

CMMG

DPMS Just recently with very restricted models.

And More

Trust me, I HATE California laws, but I have no trouble following them. I have a strong belief in the second amendment, and love all of my guns.

Not quite but close. You can own a 50BMG in the USSK if it was registered before the ban. The laws are so screwed up that even law enforcement can't follow them or understand them.

Hopefully these unconstitutional laws will be repealed one day.

Colt

Armalite

Palmetto State Armory

LMT

BCM

Daniel Defense

Smith & Wesson

Stag Arms

Delton

Olympic Arms

CMMG

DPMS

And More

You can add Larue Tactical to that list.... They will add the ""Bullet Button"" and whatever else to make it CA. compliant and ship to your FFL...

I have a bud from CA on another forum who ordered one of LTs OBRs....

Edited by smullen

Since they won't ship to CA, it sounds like those from CA can "boycott" all they wish, and it won't make much difference. I personally can understand their position. They are tired of trying to comply with one state's laws, and refuse to bother with it. Any business needs to focus on their core, where all of their profit comes from, and that's not going to be in a state where they're apt to be prosecuted or sued for trying to sell a legal product to law-abiding citizens. It sucks that y'all can't get some people to sell to you, but why blame them? Focus on getting your laws changed, and I'll bet they'll start selling to you. Harming yet another gun retailer does nothing to help your cause, it only divides us further.

Not quite but close. You can own a 50BMG in the USSK if it was registered before the ban. The laws are so screwed up that even law enforcement can't follow them or understand them.

Hopefully these unconstitutional laws will be repealed one day.

Messed up with the Armalite, sorry. Meant Rock River Arms, idk how I confused the two lol.

Messed up with the Armalite, sorry. Meant Rock River Arms, idk how I confused the two lol.

If Rock River Arms can sell here now it is a recent thing. They were also on the banned by name list.

Since they won't ship to CA, it sounds like those from CA can "boycott" all they wish, and it won't make much difference. I personally can understand their position. They are tired of trying to comply with one state's laws, and refuse to bother with it. Any business needs to focus on their core, where all of their profit comes from, and that's not going to be in a state where they're apt to be prosecuted or sued for trying to sell a legal product to law-abiding citizens. It sucks that y'all can't get some people to sell to you, but why blame them? Focus on getting your laws changed, and I'll bet they'll start selling to you. Harming yet another gun retailer does nothing to help your cause, it only divides us further.

They still can be boycotted. They are like alot of companies that pick and choose what they will or won't sell. I my self will not deal with a company that chooses not to sell legal items but still wants to sell other Items. To me those companies are every b it as bad as CTD. :legs: them! When I see get the laws changed, that is the stupidest shat I've ever seen. I does help the cause and it wouldn't be a problem if they would just sell LEGAL items. There is no law that says they can't sell legal items in the USSK.

If Rock River Arms can sell here now it is a recent thing. They were also on the banned by name list.

http://www.goldenstatetactical.com/roriarfolalo.html

You can now get RRA lowers and rifles. This site is a CA legal site, hence the name Golden State Tactical. Found the CA legal RRA rifles in a lot of places.